This elegant apartment building is located in a lively district surrounded by French bistros, cafes and shops. Nearby there are some of the best cinemas in Paris, a wonderful food market and the famous Coupole Brasserie. One of the most charming areas of Paris, Saint-Germain-des-Près is just a 10 minutes walk from your door. Here you will find shopping, restaurants and one of Paris' largest parks, the beautiful Luxembourg Gardens. Metro / subway stations as well as other means of public transportation are conveniently located nearby.
This location offers studios, one bedroom with den and spacious two bedroom apartments. All suites are completely refurbished and beautifully appointed. Large windows, parquet flooring and tasteful, contemporary furnishings lend a light and modern feel to this delightful Parisian, period style building.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Washer / Dryer & Microwave
- Colour TV (Cable TV from €20)
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Music System
- Internet Access
- 10 Apartments
- Key Code Door Entry System
- House Manager / Reception (not resident)
- Weekly Maid Service & Linen Change
- Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service (chargeable)
|Apartment Size||Maximum Number of Guests||Nightly Rates valid until 31 December 2014|
|Length of Stay||-||1 - 7 Nights||8 - 28 Nights||29+ Nights
|One Bedroom||2 - 4||€250||€230||€210|
|Two Bedroom (two guests using sofa bed)||4 - 6||€310||€290||€270|
|Note: Rates are inclusive of Local Taxes. Discounts are available for longer stays.|
How do I book?
- Once you have chosen from our selection of apartments, click the "Book securely online!" or if you prefer to book by fax, click "Book by fax!" button above to go to the relevant booking form.
- After you complete and send your reservation request (by secure online booking or fax), we check the availability and immediately reserve your apartment.
- A confirmation is sent to you by email and/or fax within 24 hours - that's it !
- If your 1st or 2nd choice apartments are not available we will let you know with details of a suggested apartment.
- Please read both the terms and conditions of this apartment and our general deposit and booking terms
Nearby events & exhibitions...
The Mayan period – and endless time (1.8 miles away)
Date: Tuesday 7th October 2014 - Sun 8th Feb 2015
Venue: Musee du quai Branly
In America, the Mayan people is one of the most ancient ones. Although they have only really been known for two hundred years (their remains having been mostly buried under vegetation), these people, known for their builders and scholars, left the elements of a remarkable culture behind ...
FRANCHISE EXPO PARIS (2.1 miles away)
Date: Sunday 22nd March 2015 - Wed 25th Mar 2015
Venue: Paris Porte de Versailles - Pavillons 2 & 3
Franchise Expo Paris is recognized as the world leading and most diversified franchise exhibition with more than 450 franchisors and more than 32 334 ready-to-invest entrepreneurs. The entire international franchise community including consultants, lawyers, bankers, franchise ...
Paris Marathon (2.2 miles away)
Date: Sunday 12th April 2015
Venue: Paris, France
The Paris Marathon - or as it is known in France, Le Marathon de Paris - was established in 1977 during the craze for big city international marathons. It is one of the biggest and most popular events of its kind in Europe, thanks to its romantic streets and stunning architecture.