This elegant apartment building is located in a lively district surrounded by French bistros, cafes and shops. Nearby there are some of the best cinemas in Paris, a wonderful food market and the famous Coupole Brasserie. One of the most charming areas of Paris, Saint-Germain-des-Près is just a 10 minutes walk from your door. Here you will find shopping, restaurants and one of Paris' largest parks, the beautiful Luxembourg Gardens. Metro / subway stations as well as other means of public transportation are conveniently located nearby.
This location offers studios, one bedroom with den and spacious two bedroom apartments. All suites are completely refurbished and beautifully appointed. Large windows, parquet flooring and tasteful, contemporary furnishings lend a light and modern feel to this delightful Parisian, period style building.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Washer / Dryer & Microwave
- Colour TV (Cable TV from €20)
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Music System
- Internet Access
- 10 Apartments
- Key Code Door Entry System
- House Manager / Reception (not resident)
- Weekly Maid Service & Linen Change
- Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service (chargeable)
|Apartment Size||Maximum Number of Guests||Nightly Rates valid until 31 December 2014|
|Length of Stay||-||1 - 7 Nights||8 - 28 Nights||29+ Nights
|One Bedroom||2 - 4||€250||€230||€210|
|Two Bedroom (two guests using sofa bed)||4 - 6||€310||€290||€270|
|Note: Rates are inclusive of Local Taxes. Discounts are available for longer stays.|
How do I book?
- Once you have chosen from our selection of apartments, click the "Book securely online!" or if you prefer to book by fax, click "Book by fax!" button above to go to the relevant booking form.
- After you complete and send your reservation request (by secure online booking or fax), we check the availability and immediately reserve your apartment.
- A confirmation is sent to you by email and/or fax within 24 hours - that's it !
- If your 1st or 2nd choice apartments are not available we will let you know with details of a suggested apartment.
- Please read both the terms and conditions of this apartment and our general deposit and booking terms
Nearby events & exhibitions...
Tintin and Snowy arrive at the Musée en Herbe! exhibition (1.4 miles away)
Date: Thursday 12th February 2015 - Thu 31st Dec 2015
Venue: Musée en herbe
Blistering barnacles, it's Tintin!In 2015, to mark the 40th anniversary of the Musée en Herbe, Tintin has set down his suitcase in Paris, after 7 years of traveling! The treasures of Hergé will be is display, enriched by works from museums and galleries. Visitors will discover an ...
UEFA EURO 2016 (1.4 miles away)
Date: Friday 10th June 2016 - Sun 10th Jul 2016
Venue: Different cities around France
From 10 June to 10 July 2016, France will host the final round of the 15th UEFA European Football Championships. A sporting event that the country knows well as it will be the organizer for the 3rd time in less than 60 years. For the first time since 1960 (the year in which this European ...
BNP Paribas Masters (2.5 miles away)
Date: Saturday 31st October 2015 - Sun 8th Nov 2015
Venue: Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy
After Roland Garros, BNP Paribas Master is the next most important French tennis tournament. The last stage on the Masters route for the top 8 players, this tournament allows the players still in with a chance to confirm their place at the Masters final, promising some spectacular matches. ...
Paris Comic Con (4 miles away)
Date: Friday 23rd October 2015 - Sun 25th Oct 2015
Venue: The Grande halle de la Villette
Comic Con Paris, the festival of imaginary cultures, is the key European event for fans of comics, fantasy, fantasy and science fiction! For its new edition, Comic Con will take place from 23 to 25 October 2015 at the Grande Halle de la Villette.