Citadines Maine Montparnasse Paris
Nowadays an important Parisian business area, the 14th district is not short on charm. Apart’hotel Citadines Maine Montparnasse Paris is set in the heart of this atypical location where former 20th century artists’ studios rub shoulders with major shopping centres and skyscrapers that exemplify contemporary architecture.
But the 1920s are really not far off. The brasseries and artists’ cafés of Montparnasse, so reminiscent of that lovely era, are still to be found and perpetuate that oh-so-special atmosphere.
During the Roaring Twenties, Montparnasse was the artistic heart of Paris. To understand the district’s golden age, head to the Cité des Arts museum, far from the hustle and bustle of the street. But you’ll still find artists there exhibiting every Sunday on the Boulevard Edgar-Quinet during the creative arts market. And don’t miss the Cartier Foundation and its contemporary art collections.
Nearest public transport from Citadines Maine Montparnasse Paris
Train station: Montparnasse (5 minutes walk)
Underground station: Gaite, Montparnasse-Bienvenue (5 minutes walk)
Taxi stand: 5 minutes on foot.
- All the studios and apartments have a separate kitchen equipped with modern appliances
- Classic Rooms do not have kitchen.
- Flat screen television with select cable channels
- Wireless internet connectivity (WiFi)
- Weekly housekeeping is provided
- Check-in: 14:00 Check-out: 12:00
- Business Corner
- 24 hour reception
- Baby Amenities
- Safe Deposit at Reception
Please contact Julia for Rates and Specials.
How do I book?
- Once you have chosen from our selection of apartments, click the "Book securely online!" or if you prefer to book by fax, click "Book by fax!" button above to go to the relevant booking form.
- After you complete and send your reservation request (by secure online booking or fax), we check the availability and immediately reserve your apartment.
- A confirmation is sent to you by email and/or fax within 24 hours - that's it !
- If your 1st or 2nd choice apartments are not available we will let you know with details of a suggested apartment.
- Please read both the terms and conditions of this apartment and our general deposit and booking terms
Nearby events & exhibitions...
Art Paris Art Fair 2016 (1.5 miles away)
Date: Thursday 31st March 2016 - Sun 3rd Apr 2016
Venue: Grand Palais
Art Paris Art Fair brings together 145 galleries from some 20 countries. Cosmopolitan regionalism is the concept that continues to drive Art Paris Art Fair as it explores the lesser known arts scenes of Europe and those in countries further afield. Reaffirming its identity as a ...
Tintin and Snowy arrive at the Musée en Herbe! exhibition (1.6 miles away)
Date: Thursday 12th February 2015 - Thu 31st Dec 2015
Venue: Musée en herbe
Blistering barnacles, it's Tintin!In 2015, to mark the 40th anniversary of the Musée en Herbe, Tintin has set down his suitcase in Paris, after 7 years of traveling! The treasures of Hergé will be is display, enriched by works from museums and galleries. Visitors will discover an ...
UEFA EURO 2016 (1.7 miles away)
Date: Friday 10th June 2016 - Sun 10th Jul 2016
Venue: Different cities around France
From 10 June to 10 July 2016, France will host the final round of the 15th UEFA European Football Championships. A sporting event that the country knows well as it will be the organizer for the 3rd time in less than 60 years. For the first time since 1960 (the year in which this European ...
Paris Book Fair (1.8 miles away)
Date: Thursday 17th March 2016 - Sun 20th Mar 2016
Venue: Porte de Versailles
Annual trade show dedicated to book publishing industry
Schneider Electric Paris Marathon (1.9 miles away)
Date: Sunday 3rd April 2016
The Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris offers a unique opportunity to make the city yours by participating in one of the most prestigious races over the legendary 42.195 km distance. The Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris is now one of the biggest marathons in the world, as much for ...