Citadines Maine Montparnasse Paris
Nowadays an important Parisian business area, the 14th district is not short on charm. Apart’hotel Citadines Maine Montparnasse Paris is set in the heart of this atypical location where former 20th century artists’ studios rub shoulders with major shopping centres and skyscrapers that exemplify contemporary architecture.
But the 1920s are really not far off. The brasseries and artists’ cafés of Montparnasse, so reminiscent of that lovely era, are still to be found and perpetuate that oh-so-special atmosphere.
During the Roaring Twenties, Montparnasse was the artistic heart of Paris. To understand the district’s golden age, head to the Cité des Arts museum, far from the hustle and bustle of the street. But you’ll still find artists there exhibiting every Sunday on the Boulevard Edgar-Quinet during the creative arts market. And don’t miss the Cartier Foundation and its contemporary art collections.
Nearest public transport from Citadines Maine Montparnasse Paris
Train station: Montparnasse (5 minutes walk)
Underground station: Gaite, Montparnasse-Bienvenue (5 minutes walk)
Taxi stand: 5 minutes on foot.
- All the studios and apartments have a separate kitchen equipped with modern appliances
- Classic Rooms do not have kitchen.
- Flat screen television with select cable channels
- Wireless internet connectivity (WiFi)
- Weekly housekeeping is provided
- Check-in: 14:00 Check-out: 12:00
- Business Corner
- 24 hour reception
- Baby Amenities
- Safe Deposit at Reception
Please contact Julia for Rates and Specials.
How do I book?
- Once you have chosen from our selection of apartments, click the "Book securely online!" or if you prefer to book by fax, click "Book by fax!" button above to go to the relevant booking form.
- After you complete and send your reservation request (by secure online booking or fax), we check the availability and immediately reserve your apartment.
- A confirmation is sent to you by email and/or fax within 24 hours - that's it !
- If your 1st or 2nd choice apartments are not available we will let you know with details of a suggested apartment.
- Please read both the terms and conditions of this apartment and our general deposit and booking terms
Nearby events & exhibitions...
Chocolate Fair (1.8 miles away)
Date: Friday 28th October 2016 - Tue 1st Nov 2016
Venue: Porte de Versailles
The European chocolate fair, open to the general public, brings together almost200 European and international chocolate makers in Paris. An opportunity for visitors to discover this year's chocolate trendsand to buy some of the most refined products within a special setting. ...
Comic Con Paris (4.3 miles away)
Date: Friday 21st October 2016 - Sun 23rd Oct 2016
Venue: Grande Halle de La Villette
Fans of The Avengers, Star Wars and Spiderman, take note, Comic Con is coming to Paris for 3 days of great entertainment! Chaired by director Louis Leterrier (Clash of the Titans, Transporter 2, Danny the Dog), this first independent edition of the famous Pop Culture event has a great programme ...