This elegant apartment building is located in a lively district surrounded by French bistros, cafes and shops. Nearby there are some of the best cinemas in Paris, a wonderful food market and the famous Coupole Brasserie. One of the most charming areas of Paris, Saint-Germain-des-Près is just a 10 minutes walk from your door. Here you will find shopping, restaurants and one of Paris' largest parks, the beautiful Luxembourg Gardens. Metro / subway stations as well as other means of public transportation are conveniently located nearby.
This location offers studios, one bedroom with den and spacious two bedroom apartments. All suites are completely refurbished and beautifully appointed. Large windows, parquet flooring and tasteful, contemporary furnishings lend a light and modern feel to this delightful Parisian, period style building.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Washer / Dryer & Microwave
- Colour TV (Cable TV from €20)
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Music System
- Internet Access
- 10 Apartments
- Key Code Door Entry System
- House Manager / Reception (not resident)
- Weekly Maid Service & Linen Change
- Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service (chargeable)
|Apartment Size||Maximum Number of Guests||Nightly Rates valid until 31 December 2014|
|Length of Stay||-||1 - 7 Nights||8 - 28 Nights||29+ Nights
|One Bedroom||2 - 4||€250||€230||€210|
|Two Bedroom (two guests using sofa bed)||4 - 6||€310||€290||€270|
|Note: Rates are inclusive of Local Taxes. Discounts are available for longer stays.|
How do I book?
- Once you have chosen from our selection of apartments, click the "Book securely online!" or if you prefer to book by fax, click "Book by fax!" button above to go to the relevant booking form.
- After you complete and send your reservation request (by secure online booking or fax), we check the availability and immediately reserve your apartment.
- A confirmation is sent to you by email and/or fax within 24 hours - that's it !
- If your 1st or 2nd choice apartments are not available we will let you know with details of a suggested apartment.
- Please read both the terms and conditions of this apartment and our general deposit and booking terms
Nearby events & exhibitions...
Tintin and Snowy arrive at the Musée en Herbe! exhibition (1.4 miles away)
Date: Thursday 12th February 2015 - Thu 31st Dec 2015
Venue: Musée en herbe
Blistering barnacles, it's Tintin!In 2015, to mark the 40th anniversary of the Musée en Herbe, Tintin has set down his suitcase in Paris, after 7 years of traveling! The treasures of Hergé will be is display, enriched by works from museums and galleries. Visitors will discover an ...
French Open 2015 (3.9 miles away)
Date: Sunday 24th May 2015 - Sun 7th Jun 2015
Venue: Roland Garros
The finest clay court championships in the world, the French Open, also known as Roland Garros. The Roland Garros Championships in Paris is the premier clay court tennis tournament and the second of the four Grand Slam tournaments. Roland Garros 2015 will be held in ...
Paris Comic Con (4 miles away)
Date: Friday 23rd October 2015 - Sun 25th Oct 2015
Venue: The Grande halle de la Villette
Comic Con Paris, the festival of imaginary cultures, is the key European event for fans of comics, fantasy, fantasy and science fiction! For its new edition, Comic Con will take place from 23 to 25 October 2015 at the Grande Halle de la Villette.
Paris Jazz Festival 2015 (5.9 miles away)
Date: Sunday 7th June 2015 - Sun 26th Jul 2015
Venue: Parc Floral de Paris
The City of Paris is proud to announce the 22nd edition of the Paris Jazz Festival, to take place in the exceptional setting of Parc Floral, the Botanical Garden of the City of Paris. A crowning event for the Paris jazz scene, in keeping with its green setting, this annual festival puts emphasis ...
International Paris Air Show (7.3 miles away)
Date: Monday 15th June 2015 - Sun 21st Jun 2015
Venue: Le Bourget Exhibition Centre
The 51st show will take place at the Le Bourget Parc des Expositions from 15 to 21 June 2015, and once again will bring together all the players in this global industry around the latest technological innovations. The first four days of the Show will be reserved for trade visitors, followed by ...