Citadines Maine Montparnasse Paris
Nowadays an important Parisian business area, the 14th district is not short on charm. Apart’hotel Citadines Maine Montparnasse Paris is set in the heart of this atypical location where former 20th century artists’ studios rub shoulders with major shopping centres and skyscrapers that exemplify contemporary architecture.
But the 1920s are really not far off. The brasseries and artists’ cafés of Montparnasse, so reminiscent of that lovely era, are still to be found and perpetuate that oh-so-special atmosphere.
During the Roaring Twenties, Montparnasse was the artistic heart of Paris. To understand the district’s golden age, head to the Cité des Arts museum, far from the hustle and bustle of the street. But you’ll still find artists there exhibiting every Sunday on the Boulevard Edgar-Quinet during the creative arts market. And don’t miss the Cartier Foundation and its contemporary art collections.
Nearest public transport from Citadines Maine Montparnasse Paris
Train station: Montparnasse (5 minutes walk)
Underground station: Gaite, Montparnasse-Bienvenue (5 minutes walk)
Taxi stand: 5 minutes on foot.
- All the studios and apartments have a separate kitchen equipped with modern appliances
- Classic Rooms do not have kitchen.
- Flat screen television with select cable channels
- Wireless internet connectivity (WiFi)
- Weekly housekeeping is provided
- Check-in: 14:00 Check-out: 12:00
- Business Corner
- 24 hour reception
- Baby Amenities
- Safe Deposit at Reception
Please contact Julia for Rates and Specials.
How do I book?
- Once you have chosen from our selection of apartments, click the "Book securely online!" or if you prefer to book by fax, click "Book by fax!" button above to go to the relevant booking form.
- After you complete and send your reservation request (by secure online booking or fax), we check the availability and immediately reserve your apartment.
- A confirmation is sent to you by email and/or fax within 24 hours - that's it !
- If your 1st or 2nd choice apartments are not available we will let you know with details of a suggested apartment.
- Please read both the terms and conditions of this apartment and our general deposit and booking terms
Nearby events & exhibitions...
Paris Marathon (1.7 miles away)
Date: Sunday 9th April 2017
The Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris offers a unique opportunity to make the city yours by participating in one of the most prestigious races over the legendary 42.195 km distance. The marathon itself combines personal challenge with the chance to discover one of the world's great ...
Paris Book Fair (1.9 miles away)
Date: Friday 24th March 2017 - Mon 27th Mar 2017
Venue: PORTE DE VERSAILLES
Annual trade show dedicated to book publishing industry, the Paris Book Fair is a must-attend event for book industry actors: about 30,000 professionals are coming to discuss their trade's issues.